Skip to content
Java Assignment 01:
- State a few important properties of Java.
- Find the difference between C++ and Java
- State any five applications written in Java
- Explain the process of compilation and interpretation in Java
Java Assignment 02:
- Write a program to check if the given number is odd or even
- Write a program to check if the given number is a multiple of 3 OR 4 or not
- Write a program to check if the given number is a multiple of 3 AND 4 or not
- Write a program to find the largest of two numbers using if else
- Write a program to find the largest of three numbers using if else
Java Assignment 03:
- Create two singly linked lists L1 and L2 and perform the following operations on it:
- Check if the length of both lists is the same or not.
- Check if both lists are identical (return true if they are same, false otherwise).
- Find the maximum element from both lists.
- Append the second list at the end of the first list.
- The last node of which list contains the greater value?