Software Engineering: MCQ Set – 10
Q91: What is a Functional Requirement?
- (A) specifies the tasks the program must complete
- (B) specifies the tasks the program should not complete
- (C) specifies the tasks the program must not work
- (D) All of the mentioned
Q92: __________ software development team has no permanent leader.
- (A) Controlled Centralized (CC)
- (B) Controlled decentralized (CD)
- (C) Democratic decentralized (DD)
- (D) None of the mentioned
Q93: Engineers developing software should not
- (A) be dependent on their colleagues
- (B) maintain integrity and independence in their professional judgment
- (C) not knowingly accept work that is outside your competence
- (D) not use your technical skills to misuse other people’s computers
Q94: _____________ is the definition of objects in the database that leads directly to a standard approach for the creation of software documentation.
- (A) Data/data integration
- (B) Information sharing
- (C) Document standardization
- (D) Data integrity
Q95: The incorrect activity among the following for the configuration management of a software system is ________
- (A) Version management
- (B) System management
- (C) Change management
- (D) Internship management
Q96: What combines the outward manifestation of the computer-based system , coupled with all supporting information that describe system syntax and semantics?
- (A) mental image
- (B) interface design
- (C) system image
- (D) interface validation
Q97: It is generally not necessary to apply formal methods to every aspect of a major system.
Q98: ____________ is a reuse-based approach to defining, implementing, and composing loosely coupled independent components into systems.
- (A) Component-based software engineering
- (B) Component composition
- (C) Component model
- (D) Component interfaces
Q99: Which architecture decentralized architectures in which there are no distinguished clients and servers?
- (A) Multi-tier client–server architecture
- (B) Master-slave architecture
- (C) Distributed component architecture
- (D) Peer-to-peer architecture
Q100: Web Services is not a realization of SOA ?
≪ Previous | Next ≫