Machine Learning: MCQs Set – 22
Q211: How many types are available in machine learning?
Q212: Feature selection tries to eliminate features which are
- (A) Rich
- (B) Redundant
- (C) Irrelevant
- (D) Relevant
Q213: For supervised learning we have ____ model.
- (A) interactive
- (B) predictive
- (C) descriptive
- (D) prescriptive
Q214: LOOCV in machine learning stands for
- (A) Love one-out cross validation
- (B) Leave-one-out cross-validation
- (C) Leave-object oriented cross-validation
- (D) Leave-one-out class-validation
Q215: The new features created in PCA are known as
- (A) Principal components
- (B) Eigenvectors
- (C) Secondary components
- (D) None of the above
Q216: Based on this joint distribution on two events p(A,B), we can define the this distribution as follows: p(A) = p(A,B) = p(A|B = b) p(B = b)
- (A) Conditional distribution
- (B) Marginal distribution
- (C) Bayes distribution
- (D) Normal distribution
Q217: Naïve Bayes classifier makes the naïve assumption that the attribute values are conditionally dependent given the classification of the instance.
Q218: This is the cleaning/transforming the data set in the supervised learning model.
- (A) Problem Identification
- (B) Identification of Required Data
- (C) Data Pre-processing
- (D) Definition of Training Data Set
Q219: Which of the following is true about SVM?
- (A) It is useful only in high-dimensional spaces
- (B) It always gives an approximate value
- (C) It is accurate
- (D) Understanding SVM is difficult
Q220: Which of the following will be Manhattan distance between the two data points A(8,3) and B(4,3)?
≪ Previous | Next ≫